MFC® Blue Alkaline Milk Frother Cleaner
KILLS ALL COMMON BACTERIA ASSOCIATED WITH MILK
Independent laboratory testing shows Cafetto® MFC® Blue kills 99.999% of Listeria when used in accordance with instructions.
Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers. MFC® Blue also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR MACHINE
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Blue is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated and passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards.
The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50mL, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir
- Add 50mL of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution
- Run entire solution through frother
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly
- Do not mix with other chemicals