CUSTOMIZED MODEL BY 2016 WBC WINNER, TETSU KASUYA
The iconic Hario V60 series proudly presents a customized model created in collaboration with Mr. Tetsu Kasuya, the winner of 2016 World Brewerscup Championship. This "Kasuya Model" is designed to extract the best with Mr.Kasuya's winning "4:6" method.
This model has customized ribs that hold coffee longer compared to the standard V60 model, which makes the extraction more stable and easier to control.
- Beautiful black ceramic dripper
- Customized model created in collaboration with WBC winner
- Stunning aesthetic design with spiral ribs
- Makes up to 4 cups of pour-over, filter coffee
- Achieves professional standards of flavor control
- Delivered with a manual and measuring spoon and detailed recipe of 4-6 method
- Size: W140 × D120 × H102mm
- Not suitable for use in microwave
- Can be cleaned in a dishwasher
- Uses special Hario filters
- Made in Japan