Did you know we have a world champ in our house?
Charlene De Buysere will tell you all her secrets!
The AeroPress is a fun brewing device that let you easily brew a single cup of coffee, cleaner than a French Press but heavier than a filter pour-over.
QUANTITY 18 g coffee to 265 g water
INFUSION TIME 1:30
WATER TEMPERATURE 88 - 92°C
WAY ADVICE: To get the most out of your freshly roasted coffee, you should have a good burr grinder, a scale, a timer and filtered water (- 100PPM, PH 6-7).
1. Weigh out 18 g of coffee and grind on a medium setting. The grind size has an impact on taste so experiment on your own grinder for best results.
2. Place the filter paper into the lid, rinse the filter under water and screw it on the AeroPress.
3. Put coffee in the AeroPress chamber and let it rest on top of a cup or server. Place on a set of scales and tare.
4. Add 40-50 g water and swirl the AeroPress for a few seconds.
5. After 30 seconds pour water until reaching 265g.
6. At 60 seconds, put the plunger on and press down slowly. Leave the last cm in the chamber, as this does not taste very nice.
Let the coffee cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE